This article lists new contents, which includes essential optimisations as well as newly added minor features of the version 4.2.4, it is recommended to upgrade to the latest version of Rock POS for the latest features and better selling experience.
If you do not know how to upgrade, this article will guide you to upgrade Rock POS upgrade to version 4.x.x
Note: After installation, it is recommended to reset the module and delete browser caches as well as caches in Back Office to make sure it runs properly.
Now let's get into version 4.2.4
1. Newly added minor features
- [Added] Customer index for more accurate customer search. Learn more
- [Added] An option to close the popup "Order completed' after each transaction. Learn more
2. Important optimisations
- [Optimised] Searching products - more accurate search results
- [Optimised] Searching customers - more accurate search results
2. Important fixes
- [Fixed] Display disabled tax rules when creating a "Custom sale" product
- [Fixed] Unable to print PDF receipts from the version 4.2.3