This article lists new contents, which includes essential improvements as well as newly added features of the version 4.2.3, it is recommended to upgrade to the latest version of Rock POS for the latest features and better selling experience.
If you do not know how to upgrade, this article will guide you to upgrade Rock POS upgrade to version 4.x.x
Note: After installation, it is recommended to reset the module and delete browser caches as well as caches in Back Office to make sure it runs properly.
Now let's get into version 4.2.3
1. Newly added minor features
- [Added] Printer connection status on the Sell page. (image)
- [Added] Show products' price in the search list. (learn more)
- [Added] Set up the number of the receipts to be automatically printed after each checkout.
- [Added] Enable or disable Auto-print receipts after each checkout. (learn more)
- [Added] Show full applied tax rules on the receipt. (image)
- [Added] Show order's discount amount included the tax rules on the receipt. (image)
- [Added] Separate customized products on the receipt. (image)
- [Added] Input field to enter the amount due during the return process. (image)
- [Added] Add "Due amount" on the Sell page to know how much customers need to pay left. (image)
2. Important improvements
- [Improved] Remove auto-fill the shop name in the company field when adding new customers to the system
- [Improved] Be able to search voucher code in the Sell page
- [Improved] Be able to exchange delivered pre-order
- [Improved] Remove out-of-stock products from the on-hold cart
- [Fixed] Fixes internal server error when disable or enable the "Receipt format" setting
3. Major optimizations
- [Optimized] Optimize pagination of order history in Manage page