This article lists new contents, which includes essential improvements as well as new advanced features of the version 4.2.1. It is recommended to upgrade to the latest version of Rock POS for the latest features and better selling experience.
If you do not know how to upgrade, this article will guide you to upgrade Rock POS upgrade to version 4.x.x
Note: After installation of the new version, it is recommended to reset the module and delete browser caches to make sure it runs properly.
Now let's get into version 4.2.1
1. New advanced features
- Employees attendance record: check-in/check-out. (see more)
- Show customer's email in the receipt. (see more)
- Show the product's image in the search list. (see more)
- Attach notes to the product. (see more)
2. Performance improvements
- Shows sold products that not yet added into the Back Office (Custom Sale feature). (see more)
- Shows tax in the return receipt.
- Adds quantity column in order detail (manage page).
- Rounding numbers to 2 digits after the comma.
3. Important fixes
- Fixed: Rock POS voucher code did not show in the Front Office.
- Fixed: Unable to install or upgrade Rock POS on PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 & 18.104.22.168
- Fixed: Incorrect rounding when entering the price manually.