This article lists new contents, which includes essential improvements as well as new advanced features. It is recommended to update to the latest version of RockPOS for the latest selling experience.
If you do not know how to upgrade, here is how you can upgrade to version 4.x.x
Note: After installation, It is recommended to reset the module and delete browser caches to make sure it runs correctly.
- Rounding error on the Sell screen is fixed.
- Auto rounding when entering the price manually has been fixed
- Fixes unable to login into the Front Office for RockPOS’s customers
- Auto-email-generator: PrestaShop requires each customer must have their unique emails. In the case when a customer does not want to share their personal email, RockPOS will automatically generate a unique email for that customer.
- Fixes missing customers’ address in the Back Office when updating customer's information: more than one customer has the same email can cause that customer’s address removed when updating information in the Back Office. RockPOS’s auto-email-generator will make sure this case not happen.
- Compatible with PrestaShop 22.214.171.124
- Multi-store configuration: RockPOS’s users can now have different settings for each store. See more.
- Out-of-stock order’s states: users can now select order’s states for orders that contain out-of-stock products. See more.
- Integrated log system: important info & transactions will be recorded and saved into a log folder which is stored in the server. This will be very helpful in the future for debugging if errors occur.