Customer loyalty is a function which is built to integrate RockPOS with another loyalty module and allow collecting/spending loyalty points in RockPOS.
List of loyalty modules that work with RockPOS
- Customer loyalty and rewards by PrestaShop: compatible with PrestaShop v1.5.x and 1.6.x
- Advanced loyalty program: compatible with PrestaShop v1.7.x and above
- All-in-one rewards: compatible with PrestaShop v1.5.x and above
Our guide is for PrestaShop versions 1.6.x. For versions 1.7.x, follow these steps in the corresponding pages.
You will know how to:
1. Install and configure loyalty points
Install: Install 1 of 3 modules above in your Back Office like normal to activate the loyalty function.
Configure: This is where to define what you need in the selected module (Back Office > Modules and Services> Modules and Services > Search the module name > Configure):
- Rate exchange from spent amount to points and from points to monetary reward value
- When loyalty points are rewarded
- When loyalty points are cancelled
- Which customer groups can be applied
We take the module "All in one rewards" as an example
Select "All in one rewards" for RockPOS: From Back Office > RockPOS > Manage page > Setup > Customers > Loyalty system > Select "All in one rewards"
That's all to set up loyalty points. Now your customers can collect/spend them in their orders when purchasing in POS.
2. Apply loyalty points in RockPOS
1. From Back Office > RockPOS > Sell
2. Create an order for a customer (For example: Misa Lala)
That customer is now rewarded points based on the amount she spent at your shop. Next time when she comes back, select her profile and you will see her collected points and the equivalent monetary amount which can be used to get discount on her order.
The loyal points cannot be reverted after clicking even when you cancel the order at that time, it will be converted to a discount voucher. You can find it in the Back Office > Price rules > Cart rules.
3. How does RockPOS work if loyalty value rewarded is greater than amount due
Once you click to apply loyalty reward, it will show there is 0 point left in the customer profile
The unused rewarded amount will be converted into a voucher code that shown in Back Office > Price rules > Cart rules
Next time when she comes back and wants to spend the unused rewarded amount:
- Select her profile
- Click “Discount”
- You’ll see a voucher code in there which can be applied to current order directly.
- Click "Apply"
- Complete the order like normal
That's all for loyalty points. Leave us a comment if you struggle something.