If you're already a Rock POS user, this article is for you, which shows you how to upgrade to the latest version of Rock POS.
What’s new in version 4.x?
- Faster checkout
- Better printing technology
- ''Personalized'' receipt
- One "Manage" screen to set up and manage anything of RockPOS
- Separated "Sell" screen for cashiers
- Make custom sales with ease
- Add note for your product
- Manage settings for each store if you have multistore
- Check-in/Check-out for salesman
Check out for more features.
How to upgrade to v4.x?
As the module can no longer be upgraded with the usual way, instead, please follow these steps.
1. Uninstall the old version
From PrestaShop Back Office > Modules and services > Modules and services > Search "RockPOS" > Uninstall and delete the current version of RockPOS (and all its addons if you have any). All your data is safe and will be displayed in RockPOS after v4.x is installed.
2. Download the package
- If you purchased RockPOS from our website, please log in your account
+ If your support time is still available, locate to your active order and download the package.
+ If your support time expired, please pay for an upgrade plan.
- If you purchased RockPOS from PrestaShop Addons, please log in your PrestaShop account to
+ download the package if your Zen option is still available
+ or pay RockPOS if your Zen option expired. (Because v4.x is a major update)
From Back Office > Modules and services > Modules and services > Add a new module > Add the package you downloaded > Upload and install as normal.
After the installation completed, hover RockPOS tab in the left menu to see 2 pages Sell and Manage. Remember to clear your browser caches before accessing again!
Now you're all good-to-go.
Our guide is for PrestaShop versions 1.6.x. For versions 1.7.x, follow these steps in the corresponding pages.
We hope this will help and if you need further support, RockPOS team is always ready to help.
Happy using RockPOS!