If you have more than 1 physical store and want to connect them with more than 1 warehouse, it's not a problem because we've got your back! RockPOS works flawlessly with multi warehouses by utilizing multi-store feature of PrestaShop. Let's see it this way:
- You have an online shop (shop A)
- But you want to sell your products at your 2 physical stores as well, so we have warehouse 1 (W1) and warehouse 2 (W2).
Here are steps:
- Enable multi-store feature
- Create a second shop (shop B)
- Enable "Advanced stock management" in Preferences > Products
- You now will see "Stock" tab where you can create 2 warehouses, W1 and W2, in which:
- W1 is associated with shop A only;
- W2 is associated with shop B only.
- Probably, you should create 2 employee accounts (under Administration > Employees), E1 and E2, where:
- E1 is granted to shop A only.
- E2 is granted to shop B only.
- Install RockPOS if you haven't done yet.
Now, it's ready to use!
The employee 1 will work at warehouse 1. Any orders made by him/her will be deducted directly from warehouse 1 (W1). And the same story happens to the employee 2 at warehouse 2.