We work non-stop to make sure that RockPOS gets better every day with fixed bugs or new features. To upgrade the module, please refer the way you are in:
- You purchased Rock POS on PrestaShop Addons site (http://rockpos.net)
- You purchased Rock POS on RockPOS site (https://rockpos.com/)
Our guide is for PrestaShop versions 1.6.x. For versions 1.7.x, follow these steps in the corresponding pages.
1. You purchased Rock POS on PrestaShop Addons site
Option 1: Update straight from your PrestaShop Back Office:
- Log in your PrestaShop Back Office.
- Locate to Modules and services > Module and services.
- Search for "Rock POS" module.
- If the new version is released and ready to update, you'll see an Upgrade option where you can click on to update RockPOS.
Option 2: Download the new version from your PrestaShop account:
- Log in your PrestaShop account.
- Locate to Order history.
- Search for the order of RockPOS and download the package again (the package is the latest version of RockPOS).
- Upload onto Back Office and install like normal.
2. You purchased Rock POS on Rock POS site
Option 1: Download the new version from your RockPOS accoun
1. Log in your Rock POS account
2. Locate to My account > Order history and detail
3. Download the package
- If you support time is still available: Download it from the lastest active order
- If your support time expired: Please pay for an upgrade plan to have the latest version. Click the button to purchase a plan. You will have another link to download after completing the transaction.
4. Upload into your Back Office then install like normal.
Option 2: Update straight from your PrestaShop Back Office (same as Option 1 of 1. You purchased Rock POS on PrestaShop Addons site ).
**Please note that the update option is only available if your license is still valid. Check your license validation first.